Sign in to follow this  
garyroskin

uploading PlatPro .Zip to WP? I get error msgs "no such file" when uploading CS3 and .eps

garyroskin

Ok - I re-installed WP and deleted all PlatPro folders from the FTP site. Then I started downloading all five .zip folders into WP .... two installed beautifully, but the pro dev CS3 and the .eps gave me error msgs. .......Warning: fopen(/home/content/69/8359069/html/roskingemnewsreport/wp-content/themes/PlatformProDevCS31/style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/69/8359069/html/roskingemnewsreport/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339 .......Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/69/8359069/html/roskingemnewsreport/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4342 .......Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/content/69/8359069/html/roskingemnewsreport/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4345 These were for eth CS3 and they were exctly the same for the .eps ..... Am I NOT supposed to download these, or is there some problem somewhere? Help me please.... :-(

Rob
First, you shouldn't be changing the filenames. That's a disaster waiting to happen. If you're FTPing files, you need to unzip the files first. This "/PlatformProDevCS31" is incorrect. Please delete the folders where you have uploaded the zips and unzip both platformpro and platform base to your local computer. Upload each via FTP into the wp-content/themes directory. You should then have wp-content/themes/platformpro and wp-content/themes/platformbase. Go to Dashboard > Appearances > Themes and activate Platform Base (which is the child theme).

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur