Sign in to follow this  
giovannicalderoni

BIG PROBLEM WITH IBLOGPRO

giovannicalderoni

I still have several problems with iBlogpro and no one has offered yet, despite my explicit invitation to enter in my account on WP to see what the problem is. I disabled all plugins and i still have problems, I reinstalled WP and nothing has changed. I'll list the problems here on this site that has installed iBlogpro: 1- I CAN NOT REMOVE THE COMMENTS FORM, FROM PAGES and POST - TRIED FROM WP SETTING and FROM THE PAGE (nothing!)! 2- I WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE THE CONTENT OF THE HOME PAGE (WHERE IN GENERAL WE TEXT WRITE WHEN CREATE A NEW PAGE) 3- Failed to save the settings - when i saved everything pops BACK OR NOT CLIPPED AS IT WAS EARLIER SO I CAN NOT REMOVE THE SIDEBAR, I FEATURES ETC. Now SOMEONE, could help me PLEASE?? If you send me an email to info@copiaincollastore.com i send back the full access to enter in my WP, THANKS! The site in question is http://wwww.copiaincollastore.com

giovannicalderoni
The problem with comment form is resolved now! Someone manages to solve the other 2 problems?

Rob
Giovanni, You can create your own homepage by making a new page (not a post) and calling it "home". Add anything you want to it and it won't have automatically fed content. You must add something to this page. Select a template you like. Make a new page call it "blog" and leave it empty. Don't add anything to it. Just save it. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading and check the radio button for "A static page" There is a drop down list for a Front Page. Select the page you created called "home" and for the Posts page, select the other page called "blog". Save the settings. Now, the homepage will be that homepage you created. The posts will show up on the new page you created called blog. As for the other things like removing the features, and sidebar, let's deal with the new homepage first.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur