Sign in to follow this  
ileviathan

Can you recommend a link library plugin that will work ok with platform pro?

Jenny
I'm not sure how you have the plugin setup, but it's not set up anything like the page you referenced. The page you referenced is using [code] and [/code] within the table, and NO [code]
  • [/code] tags. Your page, however, is using [code]
  • [/code] tags to list the data and your table is actually blank (and is hidden below the list). Your code looks like this: [code]
  • CONTENT HERE
  • CONTENT HERE
    [/code] You may want to read the documentation that came with the plugin to learn how to enter the data properly, otherwise it won't display right. Hope that helps.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Rob
    Hi, please take a look at http://www.epicurus.com and scroll down till you see an image of a small drink in front of sliced starfruit with a list below headed by "Beverages" Do you wish to create lists like that? Each with a heading for the category?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ileviathan
    @rangelone Sorry, no. I want it to look like the tables in here(follow link): http://yannickcorner.nayanna.biz/freeware-database/

ileviathan
    @simple_mama Thanks. That is the issue, it's supposed to get the tables automatically via the plugins settings. Nowhere in the documentation says how to go about when you encounter issues like this. There is one that says you can override the list to becoming a table but I tried that shortcode and it doesn't work. I'm thinking that the highly probable cause is that the platformpro css is overriding the plugin's css. Any help is much appreciated.

Danny
    Hi, The issue you have after looking at your code is the structure is wrong. [code]
  • [/code] That from what I can see, this cannot be caused by a CSS conflict also the CSS for your ID's and Classes aren't even being loaded when I view your page. When you said this "but I tried that shortcode and it doesn't work." did you add the shortcode via the HTML editor ? I would recommend contacting the plugin author and seeing if he can take a look at your site, in the meantime I will install this plugin and see if I can either get it to work or find out the cause of the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

ileviathan
    Hi All, Thanks for all the effort, It wasn't a theme css issue, it was something with the plugin itself. I fixed it now. Thanks.