Sign in to follow this  
morgan_riehl

base.css

morgan_riehl

Hi - I'm new to Wordpress coding and still trying to make myself realize that it's easier than hard coding. I have PlatformPro installed but can't find base.css anywhere. Is it something that I should be able to find in the FTP or is it simply a file I create? I've seen other people talking about PlatformBase but I'm not sure what that is. Just trying to be able to make customizations. Any help being pointed in the right direction would be great!

Rob
Morgan, Which version of PlatformPro did you get? You should have two - PlatformPro and PlatformBase. They should be located in your WP installation in /wp-content/themes/ where you should see "platformpro" and "platformbase". When you open Dashboard > Appearance > Themes, you should see two Pagelines grey images. One should be PlatformBase which is supposed to be the activated one. Let's start there before we get into customization because customizing should always be done in platformbase.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

morgan_riehl
A ha! It was put onto a DVD for me by the IT dept who had to purchase it. I didn't realize I needed to install both Pro and Base. No wonder I was running into so many issues! I've just dragged Base over and hopefully that will solve the problem. I knew there had to be an easy answer! Thanks!

Rob
No problem.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur