Sign in to follow this  
makatharvest

How to reset the feature section

makatharvest

Hi, Need help in resetting the settings on the website (http://careerinjava.com), I have deleted all the custom code, but still not able to find a place on how to take out the 1. Dark blue border of feature section on Home Page, Not able to change the height of feature, Not able to see the feature thumbs what ever I do 2. light blue background for the 3 navigation links Steps Done so far 1. I have reset the Design Control in Pagelines settings 2. I have reset the Feature page and set the option to thumbnails for feature thumbs 3. Even tried to increase the height of the feature page,, but still cannot see the sliding.. 4. Taken out all the Custom code and Restarted the Server 5. Cleared the browser cache This code is new to me, is there a CSS file or some place i can check to take care of above thank you

Rob
This looks like some serious customization was done and we've no idea where you did that previously. Unfortunately, there are many places where it might have been done that it's impossible for us to tell. Feature thumbs have nothing to do with the Feature Slider, which I do see in Firefox. The height of the feature slider is set in the PlatformPro Settings under Feature Settings. Who did this customization for you?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

makatharvest
Thx rangelone, I think i will go ahead with a fresh installation to speed up the process and move the files over.. it was developed by a designer and he does not work for the company anymore.