Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

Admin area of the post section...

alisamski

I realize this may not be a theme question... however, since I'm dedicated to this theme (which I love)... I thought I would ask here... Is there a way to "expand" the "title" area in the admin section when viewing title with exerpts? Right now the column is very small and I need to really scroll down to see the excerpt.

Kate
Could you post a screenshot, please? Not sure I know to what you're referring. Thanks!

alisamski
Not sure how to post it here? See if I can expound on it for you... When you are in the admin area of wordpress... and click on "all posts" there is a box at the upper right that can show all your posts either as a title list or with excerpts.. When I click excerpts... the column is very narrow... Is there a way to make that viewing area wider (perhaps get rid of some of the columns)?

alisamski
ok... I found out what the problem is... when I installed the All in One SEO plugin... it adds 3 columns to that area... when I disabled it, the column widened... so I can actually read all post titles with excerpts below it now. However, now I cannot use the SEO plugin. ug.