Sign in to follow this  
chisim11

Unable to have code to work

chisim11

Copied a code similar to the one below to be added via page editor on a page that I recently added. Pasted it but nothing happens. I clicked the HTML tab and even hit the "code" tab to no avail. I have blocked some of the personal info on the code with xxxxx but it reads something like this: Pls refer to http://tinyurl.com/3slhflz >Property search > Quick search Need to find out, is this is how an embeded code is added? Thanks.

Kate
Could you please post a screenshot of the admin panel (the page edit screen for the "Advance Search" page)?

chisim11
How do I do that since copy and paste does not work? Also, cannot find the advanced search on the edit screen you are referring to.

catrina
Are you unable to copy and paste text into the forum text editor box? Also, the the edit screen Kate is referring to is the page editor screen for the page you're having issues with.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chisim11
No. I'm referring to not knowing how to post a screenshot of what Kate was requesting.

Danny
So when you post the code into the page editor, there is nothing being pasted or is it that you have pasted the code and when you click Publish and view the page there is nothing there ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

chisim11
Danny, Was able to figure it out. However, there is a line that separates/or is between the content and footer and have not been able to remove it. Pls refer to http://tinyurl.com/3slhflz >Property search > Advanced Search

Simon
[code] #post-145 .tags { display: none; } #post-145 { border-bottom: none; } [/code]