Sign in to follow this  
veronica

Background Color Flickering

veronica    2
veronica

Similar to: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/11683/background-color-flickers-before-loading-background-image/p1 I am having a problem with the background color "flickering". Under "global options" I have selected my theme color scheme as red yet when a page loads the background flickers green. How do I get the background to flicker red, white, or simply not at all? Thank you for your help.

veronica    2
veronica
http://www.canadianpaidsurveys.com

Rob    547
Rob
Veronica, is this ONLY happening in the Admin mode? I ask because having browsed your entire site, I'm not seeing any flickering at all.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

veronica    2
veronica
I'm still having this issue. It does not just flicker in the admin mode but does seem a bit inconsistent. I have seen it "flicker" to the original green background color on different computers, browsers, etc. Is there some sort of an important! statement I can make somewhere so it flickers white or red instead?

kastelic    6
kastelic
Yes, I see the flickr, it is very brief but I think its the body background color and image. I think this should fix it: [code] body { background: none transparent !important } [/code]

veronica    2
veronica
Thank you kastelic - looks like it worked. :)