Sign in to follow this  
nickje

font in body copy match font in feature?

nickje

how can i get the copy in the body content of my frontpage to match the same font and type as the copy in the feature boxes nickjankel.com

Rob
The font that comprises your feature slider is Georgia. Just select that in the Typography section.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

nickje
i want to just make the copy on frontpage match not the whole way through. and even if i did, it still doesnt match the weight, size and spacing how can i just change the font in that specific bit of text?

kastelic
You can change the style of any text with CSS. Which bit of text were you wanting to change?

nickje
the homepage - the body copy 'Welcome....' i would like it to match the text in the feature posts above it exactly

Danny
Hi Nick, If I understand you correctly, you want to style the text that appears below the "Welcome..." to match the text style in the feature slider, is that correct ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

nickje
yes. is it best to get a better text editor to do it with? which one?

Rob
Nick, one thing at a time. First, your goal is to match the fonts. That, as I said, is done in the Typography section. Second; the style of the font, you can customize that via CSS. Do you have Firebug for Firefox? It will tell you what each Div or Class is called. You can then customize the style of the font in different places with unique sizes, colors, weights, effects, etc. Check this for resources on styling fonts. http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_font.asp

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur