Sign in to follow this  
alisamski

comments not showing... form is

alisamski

I have comments enabled. Form shows however I can only see the comment in edit post area... not on the post page. Seems simple enough :-(

Kate
Could you post the link to your site, please?

alisamski
http://bowles2011.com/wp/familiar-faces-return-to-preston-selectmen-race/

Rob
I'd recommend using Disqus, a comment plugin that replaces the default form. It works brilliantly, and looks fantastic and can import your older comments. They have great support too.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

alisamski
I installed Disquis and although the post titles says 1 comment.. doesnt show up at bottom of post however.

Rob
Did you moderate the comment that had been added for that post? If you have Akismet working, was that comment held for moderation or spammed? I see you have added Disqus.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

alisamski
I have it approved inside the article edit area... I do not have akismet active.

kastelic
just posted a test comment you will want to delete. I don't see what's wrong. http://bowles2011.com/wp/familiar-faces-return-to-preston-selectmen-race/ If you are on the posts or blog page, which shows the excerpt, you shouldn't see comments. Only on the single post page like the link above should you see them.

alisamski
Yes it is working... I have one that was there already... that didn't post or show up... however yours I was able to see... I'll look into the forums for the plugin to see if I can get the other post to show up... Thanks