Sign in to follow this  
alargeau

Weird blog page

alargeau

Hello everyone, In the Members' Area, I created a blog page where people can see some news about our club. So, I chose the default template for the page, and I told WordPress that this very page was the blog page (Settings > Reading). I can't explain the reason, but the feature template container shows up above posts. Obviously, the container is blank, since I didn't do anything at all within the theme options. I am talking about the main container, when you choose the Feature template (

). Plus, on the same blog page, any changes made under iBlogPro Page Options (lower sidebar, full width sidebar) doesn't seem to affect anything. I tried to create another blog page, but the problem is still here. the feature container shows up whenever I choose the blog page within Settings > Reading. Anyone can help me please?

Kate
Hello, Two things: first, do you have a link to your site, please? And, second: what do you mean by "the Members' Area"?

alargeau
Hello, The Members' Area is a page using S2Member plugin, so only for members of our club. But I set a hidden page so you can see the problem (http://fr.lamicale309.net/example/). If someone can have a look at the store too, and explain me why the page settings (such as carousel, colourscheme, the_sidebar, etc) show up on each product page, that would be very nice of you.

Danny
Hi, As a test could you disable S2Member and refresh your blog page and see if the Feature Slider container is still visable?

Please search our forums, before posting!