Sign in to follow this  
unconsultancy

Carousel Auto Rotation

unconsultancy

I have reviewed the various previous questions about getting the carousel to auto rotate including this question: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/3942/carousel-auto-rotation/p1 My site: http://www.unconsultancy.com/ So far I have not been able to get the new code to work - I am somehow introducing php errors. I wonder if someone can be very specific about what code needs to go where in the section.carousel.php file Thanks

Rob
How are you doing it? You should go to the platformpro folder in wp-content/themes and download section.carousel.php to your computer. Add your code as instructed in that file. Then upload to platformbase. There may be additional changes necessary so that platformpro sees section.carousel.php in the base folder. That should do it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

unconsultancy
Thanks - I should have explained that I'm perfectly OK with editing the php file but a bit more clarity on exactly WHAT needs to be replaced by WHAT was what I needed. Also because the code wasn't (I think) within "code" tags on this forum it was a bit tricky to discern exactly where it started & finished. Tim

Rob
I will bump this up to a developer for more specificity.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

unconsultancy
I'm adding this in the hope that it changes the status to "Unanswered"