Sign in to follow this  
pznproductions

Full-width design

Danny
Hi, You could try giving this a go and see if this is the look you're going for. Add the below code to your CSS Rules located in Platform Settings --> Custom Code. [code] .blog #page-canvas { margin: 0 auto; width: 1020px; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

pznproductions
Hi , that didn't seem to do anything. I have firebug, but don't know anything about CSS , etc. I would like my single blog posts to be a full width page all white. As opposed to my website with the picture back round. I want to keep the picture back round for the rest of the website, just have the single post pages white. Is this possible? Thank you. http://feedthelovetv.com

Danny
Hi, Try adding this to Platform Settings --> Custom Code --> CSS Rules: [code] .blog.canvas #page, .blog.full_width #page { background: #FFFFFF; } [/code]

pznproductions
That worked great! Thank you. Now, what code would do the same for the individual post pages?

Danny
Hi, Could you explain in a bit more detail please, what you mean, I'm sorry but I don't completely understand what you mean? ;p

pznproductions
Hi, I would also like each individual post be on an all white full width page also. Like, if you click on a post on the "blog"page , it goes to that post. And that post page has the website background page , instead of white. Example: http://feedthelovetv.com/2011/09/isolation-and-belonging/

pznproductions
Or if I could make a single post page a full-width with canvas page. Then, I could keep the background I have and the canvas could be white.

Danny
Hi again, I'm really sorry but I still don't understand would it be possible for you to post a screenshot of how you would like your post page to look please ?

pznproductions
ok I just want the individual post pages to be full width white like the blog page is.

Danny
OK gotcha! :D Try adding this to your Custom Code: [code] .single #page-canvas { background: #FFFFFF; } [/code] This should work but if it doesn't let me know, so we can try something else.

pznproductions
Hi Danny, Thanks m but no it didn't work. Can we try again?