Sign in to follow this  
chisim11

Unable to delete page

chisim11

I had added a page name "Blog/News" a while back but did not add any content. Today I was going to start adding news articles, blogs, etc. refer to http://tinyurl.com/3slhflz > Home > Blog/News. There were boxes and soapboxes that apparently I had set up. Went ahead and deleted them/trash them but then the default boxes appeared. How come I cannot delete this page as the system does not allow me? or get rid of these boxes. How can I create a blog on this particular page? Thanks!

chisim11
Never mind above removing page. Was able to do it. I want to add a page under "Home" as "Blog/News". I know how to add the page, howeer, need to find out how to make the page that I want to add behave as a blog. Thanks

Danny
Hi, So if I understand you correctly, you have already created your blog page and would now like to have act like a blog? OK, if thats so, then goto Wordpress admin panel --> Settings --> Reading, all you need to do now is to select your blog page in the Posts Page dropdown box and save. Now when you start creating posts, they should start to appear here.

Please search our forums, before posting!