Sign in to follow this  
mystylist

Soapboxes displaying as boxes?

mystylist

Hello, I'm having problems with my boxes. Ideally, I would like a large box on the top left of the main content area, and three boxes displayed down the length of this box, with four vertical boxes in one row at the bottom. Is this possible? The other major problem is that my boxes aren't displaying properly. On the home page, I have the template set to 'Box Template' with the settings 'Pageline Boxes' 'Soapboxes' and 'Features' My page settings are Box Section (Services box set, 2 columns, 4 boxes), Soapboxes (Cities box set, 4 boxes) From my understanding, soapboxes are displayed vertically, but mine are displaying horizontally. Is there a way to fix this? Also my website is in early stages, and the images are just dummy images, so please ignore that. Thanks in advance! www.mystylistgroup.com

Jenny
Soapboxes are displayed horizontally as well. What you are requesting to do with the boxes section displaying horizontally is definitely beyond the scope of the theme and will require major customization. You may be better off searching for a plugin that will do what you're wanting to do. Otherwise, you may want to consider contacting one of our Pros at http://www.pagelines.com/pros/.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mystylist
Hi Jenny, Thank you so much for your response. I think I've figured how to display the top part of my home page. Regarding the soapboxes, can you recommend a method on how to display the four of them (vertically and next to each other) in one row? Thank you so much.

Danny
Hi Mystylist, I sorry but when you say (Vertically and next to each other) I don't understand what you mean, to assist you further would it be possible for you to post a link to an example or a screenshot please ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

mystylist
Hi Danny, Thanks for getting back to me. My four soapboxes are displaying horizontally, in a format of two rows, and two columns. However I want to show my four soapboxes vertically, in the format of one row, and four columns. My website is in very early stages, and the images are mock-images. http://www.mystylistgroup.com Thank you for your help, it's much appreciated.