Sign in to follow this  
macinfo

PlatformPro and Base, Display logo img and Site Title and site-description subhead

macinfo

Hi ! I try to figure out how to display the site logo img, put in PlatformPro / Global options and the site title and description at the same time. Right now it's the uploaded custom logo OR the text site title and description that show up. Anf I like to show them both. The logo stick to the left than the title and description align on the top of logo, and then the social icons stick on the right. If some one knows how to do this let me know, please. If this helps that is the url : http://www.fmdata.fr/sites/paphosteo/ Best regards, Quentin

Rob
Quentin, Try adding this to CSS Rules [code]img.mainlogo-img {margin-left: -15px;} div.branding_wrap {text-align: center;}[/code]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

macinfo
Thanks for your response, but that only centers everything, but it gave me the idea of the float. I manage to do it like this : add to css in PlatformBase : img.mainlogo-img { float:left;} And to the file library.templates.php after this line function pagelines_main_logo() I have erased the if and else php tags. So the img and the text are displayed. But then i guess with futur updates of PlatformPro it will go off has it is modified on PlatformPro and not Base.

Jenny
You are correct that it will be overwritten. I am not sure how to accomplish this in PlatformBase but hopefully someone else can help. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.