Sign in to follow this  
thetruthaboutmummy

My sidebar has moved all by itself!! Why?

thetruthaboutmummy

Yesterday I noticed by main sidebar on my home page had moved and is now located at the bottom of the main content. or as a large footer. With my limited knowledge I've tried to ship it back but simply can't figure out how or why it happened (I didn't alter anything - I just scheduled a blog post and came back to find it gone). Any advice would be muchly appreciated :) Caz

thetruthaboutmummy
Just in case you want to look my blog address is http://thetruthaboutmummy.com

Simon
You have lots of HTML errors ;) You should look at these errors 1st: [code]

[/code] should be: [code]

[...]

[/code] I put left there, i dont know if its left or right your after 50/50 ;) see how the P tag was left open? There are a few errors like that, these errors are more than likely in your posts, click HTML view in the post editor to find them, this can occur when you copy/paste posts.

thetruthaboutmummy
Thanks so much for responding. Under what section should this HTML error be corrected (I don't know much about HTML - hence I bought this:). I can't find it under sidebar? Funny that I have lots of HTML errors when I never touch the stuff. Yes, I really don't know much - I just want to write a blog :). If the error is i the post how does it affect the sidebar? Maybe it was the scheduled post that did it ???? Thanks again - maybe I am a little under skilled for platform pro. Was hoping it was suitable for the likes of me. Caz

thetruthaboutmummy
Can anyone give me any more assistance with this. I now considering chucking it in. I've spent money on this package but it seems to complicated to use. Should I just cut my loses and jump over the Thesis???

Danny
Hi, Would it be possible for you to PM with some details to gain access to your admin panel, so I can take a closer look, you have some rather strange things going on from what I can see.

Please search our forums, before posting!