Sign in to follow this  
chebaro

Open social icons in SAME window?

chebaro

I need help to change so social Icons will open in same window. Anyone who knows how? Thanks a lot!

catrina
First you will need to have PlatformBase enabled in order to adjust the code for the icons so that they open in the same window. If it's not enabled or installed already, you may download it from your LaunchPad account (http://pagelines.com/launchpad).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chebaro
Thanks for response Catrina! What should I do then?

chebaro
One more question, what is PlatformBase? I clicked on the link u sent me, I just came to my download page on Pagelines. Could u specify more please? Thanks alot!

chebaro
I mean, what do i do with Platformpro Base, what is that?

Jenny
It's a child theme. You install it just like any other theme and then make it your activate theme. PlatformBase uses all the goods of PlatformPro and is a safe, customizable child theme.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

chebaro
Ok, but what do i do now, I installed it and it is activated. What next, how can I make Social Icons open in same window? Thanks Alot!

catrina
Copy the template.branding.php file from the PlatformPro folder into the PlatformBase folder, open it in Appearance > Editor, and you will find this: [code] [/code] Remove target="_blank" from each line of code and save the file.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chebaro
Oh, thanks alot, this was easy with your help:)! Just one thing, this CSS below stoped work, how come? #menu-main{ margin: -1px 30px; auto; text-align:center; font-size:25px; } Anyone knows why? Thanks:)!