Sign in to follow this  
humanv3

Target a Category for Full Width Page Layout

humanv3

Possible? I'd like to target my "Ambassadors" category to have a full width page layout... is this possible? If not structurally possible, if I hid the sidebars from the ambassador category with css, would the content assume full width based on percentages? Thanks in advance! Humanv3

humanv3
In addition to this, and possibly related... I don't see the option to choose a "Full Width" layout on individual pages. It mentions in the Layout Editor that you can choose a new layout per page, but I only see the option to choose a different template on individual pages (Default, Carousel etc), which does't give you the option to have a sidebar or not. Am I missing something completely obvious? :P HumanV3

Jenny
Can you provide a link to your Ambassadors category? I'm not sure if it can be done, but I can take a look. The option to select the full width layout on individual pages is in the "PageLines Meta Settings". In case you hid it by mistake, click the "screen option" link at the top of an edit page and check "PageLines Meta Settings" to show.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

humanv3
I knew I was missing something obvious... I had it hidden ;) Thanks mama!

Jenny
You're welcome! Glad to have helped. And if you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Otherwise let us know how we can assist you further. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.