Sign in to follow this  
chisim11

Page Font Size

chisim11

just added a page but need to reduce the font size on page title. Looking under the paragraph tab and clicked some of the options(headings 1, 2, etc) but nothing seems to change the font. :-S Thanks

catrina
If you're trying to change the font size for page titles in a consistent manner (so that page titles in all pages are the same size), CSS must be used to change it. The Paragraph tab's Heading 1, 2, 3 options is for changing the text content you generate inside the post editor, not the text that is generated automatically (whether it's a page title, a comment link, etc.). Can you please post a link to your site?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chisim11
Actually, I just wanna be able to reduce the font size on a page title but based on page-by-page basis, when needed, wheather this is for the main nav or sub navigation as sometimes the title page could be a bit longer. So are you saying this cannot be done? I'm thinking at this time...if it's possible, it may too small for people to read.

Rob
Chisim1, I think we're confused by your question. As I read it, you want to change font sizes on a page by page basis. The question Catrina and I have is whether you want the Page Title itself, or other font sizes changed? You're mentioning the navigation. Can you provide a link and explain where the fonts are that you want changed? Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

chisim11
Absoulutely. Here it is http://tinyurl.com/3slhflz I was referring to changing the font on the Page title itself. For instance,> International Properties > Featured Int'l Properties. (I wanted to see if the font could be reduced just a bit on title "Feature Int'l Properties" so It could fit and avoid 2 lines or the wrap around. Some of them, of course, would be too long. For instance >about > affiliates > (list of affiliates). I mean this is just an example, not all the page titles are gonna needed. Just wanted to know if it could have been done via page editor but based on Catrina's prev answer, it appears it is only done via ccs code. Then I thought It would be too small for people to read.

Rob
Ah. Go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Typography. Find the font you're using for the menu. Below the font, you'll see Edit Font Styling. The first option is Letter Spacing. Set this to -0.10em. Save. See how it works. If not, then try -0.15em. You will be tightening the spacing of your font's characters.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

chisim11
Worked nice! appreciated =D>