Sign in to follow this  
antonyw

number of feature posts incorrect

antonyw

I have set my feature (home page) to refer to a certain category of posts and set the max number to 5. however there are only 3 showing at any one time. i have checked the categories and they are correct - any ideas how to fix this? www.transitionstrategy.co.uk the feature only references the three newest posts in the chosen category

catrina
What happens when you set it to 2 or 4 features? Just checking to see if it's an issue with the specific number or the number settings.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Rob
Antony, I'm looking and don't see anything grouped by 3. Which grouping are you talking about? Was this an RSS feed?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

antonyw
The feature panel at the top of the welcome page should have 4 'buttons' ie. 4 posts in the ts news feed category. Funny, if you leave the page open on my iPad for about 20 minutes the 4th one shows up. Close and open and it disappears again - and goes back to 3

antonyw
Got it, it was the feature slider settings in the actual welcome page, it was se t to 3. There are a lot of different places to change this setting, flexible......but maybe too many. Sorry about that one, bit of a wild goose chase, thanks for your effort.

Rob
Hey, it works. That's all that counts! Glad you found it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur