Sign in to follow this  
verve315

HOW TO SHOW SIDE BAR in HOME PAGE

verve315

Hi PlatformPro Team, I'm at lost here. can someone help me how to show sidebar 1 on my home page. I've been tweaking it but couldn't achieve what I want 1. which is to bring my sidebar 1 beside my slider. I used to have it that way but suddenly it doesn't show up anymore. Plus: 2. my feature slider isn't clickable anymore which it used to be because it's linked. http://elogicway.com/verve/ Please help guys. Big hug to all.

Danny
Hi, So you did have your sidebar working but after making some tweaks, its now no longer showing up, is that correct? If so, trace your steps back, did you enable any plugins, then disable them. If you added any custom code, back it up and then remove the code and see if that is the issue. After taking a look at your site, I noticed that there wasn't anything in your sidebar, do you have any widgets in the Primary Sidebar widget area ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

verve315
Hi Danny, Thank you for your reply. I have one text widget in my my primary and secondary sidebar but still not showing up :(

Rob
Did you make any changes to the page? Change the template? Check any boxes in the Pagelines Settings for the page itself? What changes did you make, exactly, to the feature slider, which is now 100% width? Make sure you're following the guidelines here. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/12458/featured-slider-width-a-solution/p1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur