Sign in to follow this  
dsh2000

Blog Page Not Showing Banner In Header -- Any Ideas?

dsh2000    2
dsh2000

Greetings PageLines Community, On all of my pages, the banner appears just as it should. However, the banner does not show on my posts (blog page). I believe I have set this up properly in the PageLines options - Blog And Posts --> My default banner is active. Any ideas why the banner is not showing at the top of the header on blog pages? Would I need to add a hook to accomplish this? Thank you for any help. -Daniel

dsh2000    2
dsh2000
I forgot to mention, I am using Platform Pro.

kastelic    6
kastelic
Do you have the banner section active in Platform Pro -> Template Setup -> Posts Pages ?

dsh2000    2
dsh2000
Hi Kastelic, Thanks you always for your reply. I currently have the banner section in Platform Pro -> Template Setup -> Site Header (since I would like the banner to be located above my header) When I go to: Platform Pro -> Template Setup -> Posts Pages I do not see the banner section among my options. My goal is to place a leaderboard style banner above my header section. Everything looks great on the pages, but on the posts (blog page) nothing is displayed. Perhaps I should try to add a custom hook, or use the universal sidebar widget to accomplish this? Thank you again, -Daniel

Rob    547
Rob
Daniel, Which versions of PlatformPro do you have? Which one is activated?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

dsh2000    2
dsh2000
Hi Rangelone, I have PlatformPro Developer, and I am using the Platform Pro Base child theme.

Rob    547
Rob
On Misc. Settings, do you have Make CSS Inline checked or unchecked?

dsh2000    2
dsh2000
Hi again, I had Make CSS Inline unchecked. I checked it, but I am still having the same issue with the banner not showing up on my blog page.

Rob    547
Rob
Daniel, to place a leaderboard above the header, go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Template Setup and add the Universal Sidebar at the top of the list. Save your settings. Now go to Appearance > Widgets where you could place the ad code into a text widget located in the Universal Sidebar. You may have to tweak it to center, if that's what you wish. Save the widget. Now go view your site.

dsh2000    2
dsh2000
Thank you so much rangelone, It finally worked. :-)