Sign in to follow this  
johndb

Carousel background colour

johndb

How can I change the background of the carousel? I've looked at every possible section in firebug and changed all viewable hex's to 000000 but it stays white. banner-printing.net The carousel is in the footer. Thank you.

Danny
Hi John, Add this to your CSS Rules, located in Platform Settings --> Custom Code: [code]#carousel .thecarousel { background: #000000; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

johndb
CORRECT! Unfortunately this has made the scroll buttons invisible (nearly). Can you help me to make them white?

Danny
Add this to your Custom CSS also, that should show the prev and next images. [code] #carousel .jcarousel-next { background: url("images/carousel_navright.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; border-radius: 24px; -moz-border-radius: 24px; -webkit-border-radius: 24px; } #carousel .jcarousel-prev { background: url("images/carousel_navleft.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; border-radius: 24px; -moz-border-radius: 24px; -webkit-border-radius: 24px; } [/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

johndb
Very close! The prev and a next are now just white circles without the arrows inside. I'm going to try to edit the png files.

johndb
I edited the png file and now it looks perfect. Thanks Danny!