Sign in to follow this  
sascha

EcoPro error in them options; installation

sascha    0
sascha

Hi all, I just purchased EcoPro and easily installed everything and liked it a lot. But in almost all options under the EcoPro >> Theme Options >> Pages and Posts I only read the error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/planungsbuero-hager.de/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/EcoPro/core/admin/admin_functions.php on line 284 Can you please help me out ? Thanks. p.s. I am using WP 2.9.2 freshly installed !

sascha    0
sascha

same us given for: GLOBAL options: Global Options Theme Color Scheme Choose the color scheme for the theme Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/planungsbuero-hager.de/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/EcoPro/core/admin/admin_functions.php on line 284

Jackey    29
Jackey

Seen this before... This could be related... Recent post

Andrew    201
Andrew

Yes, seen this, its an server-setting related bug.... we've patched it for the next release. More than likely you have "gps_magic_quotes" enabled (an obsolete method that we recommend turning off) For now, you can get this turned off w/ your host or wait for the next release:)

mailsascharoesnerde    0
mailsascharoesnerde

:-( No solution yet. Did you mean gpc_magic_quotes ? I would really like to change these setting in my admin backend. Thank you for your help ! When is the next patch released in case you can not help me that way ?! Thanks Sascha

wp101    0
wp101

Hey Sascha, what Andrew meant was that you should ask your website hosting providers to turn off gpc_magic_quotes for you. Talha

mailsascharoesnerde    0
mailsascharoesnerde

Hi Talha, hi arpowers, thanks. That worked out ! Luckily, I am hosting my own webpages and have access to the whole server :-) No, it works fine ! Sascha