Sign in to follow this  
markmaxhamburg

Post Navigation below the content and position of breadcrump

markmaxhamburg

Sorry, guys, I ??m having no idea how to put the post navigation (section.postnav) below (instead of top of) the content! Unfortunately there is no corresponding function in "PlatformPro Template Setup". But it can not be that difficult, could??nt it? Thank you for your nice support! Mark

markmaxhamburg
Not really. I can not create a PHP code, but bring relevant code to the right place.

Rob
Mark, may I see this problem in action? A link to your site would be very helpful.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

markmaxhamburg
Don??t you understand? At your Demo you??ll see the page nav (Drag & Drop Design) above title: http://www.pagelines.com/demos/platformpro/posts/741/ No good usability. It has to be at the end of one post, not at top. How do I get this?

Rob
In order to move it, as Kate was asking, you'd have to edit the template file to bring that section down below the content. I am not a programmer, so I'd suggest you consider hiring one of our professionals to help with this. http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

markmaxhamburg
Sorry. I`am a web designer, but could??nt find that template. Where do I find these entry. Normaly it is possible to move such a section to where ever you want it in a template. But wich template has it included?

kastelic
Go to PlatformPro -> Template Setup -> Single Post Content Area From here you can drag the Post Navigation section to the bottom.

markmaxhamburg
Ah, ok, thank you kastelic. It worked. The fault is the translations of that section. In german it called "Beitr?¤ge" what mean "Posts". It had to namend in Post Navigation, what every german wordpresser understands. ;0)

jfitch
Thanks! This helped me too!