Sign in to follow this  
lorflor

Creating a portfolio within a page

lorflor

On my main page I have Navigation with Secondary Navigation set up. So with my Navigation there's a tab called "Landscape Design" and when you go to my secondary navigation underneath that tab, one of the names on the drop down list is "Portfolio" which takes you to a blank page. My questions is how can I set up several galleries on this one page, the Portfolio page? I have several landscape design projects that I would like to feature from the Portfolio Page and was wondering if there's a way to have thumbnails that if you clicked on would open up some place that had more pics and info of that particular project. I have tried boxes and banners, but maybe I am just doing it wrong - they don't seem to offer the option of having a clip of content, which if you click on it, opens to more info. Any ideas or suggestions?

Danny
Hi, Would it be possible to provide a link to your site, so I can take a closer look please?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob
Try this gallery script. I have not tested it, but it seems it has the functions you're looking for. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/gallery-plugin

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob
Of course NextGen gallery can also create a gallery of linked images.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

zhabig
I am trying to create a special client reference/brag page, I suppose it could be called a portfolio page but not too sure. We are a PR company and what I would like to put PDF version of coverage "behind" the logos. I found this site and this is similar to what I want to do but can't figure it out http://www.indingliz.co.za/portfolio.html