Sign in to follow this  
antonyw

Disable BP Template Pack CSS

antonyw

For me things look better when this is not disabled but if you see the bpress links everything hangs off the left of the page. Any quick cc fix to shift everything right would be greatly appreciated? Thank you in advance for any help............oh and look it needs moving down and the search bar needs removing.......nightmare! its not fair to throw the computer out of the window....its like shooting the messenger!

Danny
Hi, Can you post a link to your site please ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny
Hi Antony, You could try add this to your Custom CSS: [code]div.item-list-tabs { margin: 25px 0 20px !important; } #buddypress-page form.dir-form div.dir-search { width: 25% !important; } #buddypress-page form.dir-form div.dir-search input[type="submit"] { background: #E1E1E1 !important; } div.dir-search { float: right !important; margin: -10px 0 0 !important; }[/code]

antonyw
Great, that fixed all but the members page content which i should be able to fix using the clues in your code - thanks for your help with that

Rob
Antony, I note you're having a similar problem to one I had on my site. Look at any of your avatars. Each one has a mystery grey bar above it. This code helped me eliminate it. [code]div.item-list-tabs ul li.feed a {background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;}[/code] The discussion section of your site is pretty narrow for a forum. I used a single sidebar, and made my site 1080 wide. Check it at http://www.epicurus.com/discussion

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

antonyw
Fantastic, that was my next question, thanks a lot for that

Rob
Glad that worked too.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

antonyw
Actually, I just tried it and nothing happened - again it seems to be between bp.css and the platform pro css - not sure who effects what.....

Danny
Hi Anton, I checked out your Members page and I can't see any issues on there, so has this been resolved now ?

antonyw
Its getting better but if you take the groups page as an example i am still struggling with the following, the grey bar behind the avatar image - how can i get rid? there seems to be bullet points to the left of the avatar images - they appear in other areas to - how do i get rid? there is some misalignment between the various grey boxes - check the left spacing i would like to drop the whole lot further so the button at the top is not touching the line (ok you cant see the button until you go to create a new forum or group but its jamed up close) OK so thats a full days work and i cant really expect so much help for free - but any pointers in where to find answers with firebug or which css is controlling this variables - ie bp.css or platform pro would really be appreciated thanks in advance for any help