Sign in to follow this  
JasonLA

Massive error after installing plug-in Post Types Order

JasonLA

Today I was going through docs to learn more about pageline. While going through I watched the video on banners and downloaded Post Types Order. Once I installed it, it gave me this error. Warning: include_once(/hermes/bosweb/web033/b334/ipg.bsfpxlcom/jasonkuipers/wp-content/plugins/post-types-order/include/functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web033/b334/ipg.bsfpxlcom/jasonkuipers/wp-content/plugins/Archive1/post-types-order.php on line 38 Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hermes/bosweb/web033/b334/ipg.bsfpxlcom/jasonkuipers/wp-content/plugins/post-types-order/include/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /hermes/bosweb/web033/b334/ipg.bsfpxlcom/jasonkuipers/wp-content/plugins/Archive1/post-types-order.php on line 38 Fatal error: Call to undefined function userdata_get_user_level() in /hermes/bosweb/web033/b334/ipg.bsfpxlcom/jasonkuipers/wp-content/plugins/Archive1/post-types-order.php on line 130 Current site is jasonkuipers.com. I also can not even log into wordpress from my site. Any suggestions?

Danny
Hi Jason, From the looks of it, the plugin has not been uploaded correctly. Warning: include_once(/hermes/bosweb/web033/b334/ipg.bsfpxlcom/jasonkuipers/wp-content/plugins/post-types-order/include/functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in include_once() means include another php file to execute.... failed to open stream: No such file or directory in... So if you download the plugin, again and upload it, overwritting the files, this should be resolved. If that doesn't resolve the issue, reply and let us know.

Please search our forums, before posting!