Sign in to follow this  
robbienorris

Line up social icons

robbienorris

This is the page I am referencing: http://www.pleaseaddsalt.com/2011/09/21/test-post/ The goal is to get the like, +1, and tweet logos on the same line (and on the right side of the screen) as the subtitle on the post (by rob norris, in los angeles line) Can't seem to figure this one out.

robbienorris
Through a plugin called "Facebook, Twitter, & Google+ social widgets"

catrina
This CSS code can be used to reposition the buttons: [code]margin-top: -60px; margin-left: 610px;[/code] However, the plugin isn't adding a specific to the DIV container for these buttons. You'll need to add one somehow so that the code can be assigned to the DIV. Does the plugin come with files you can edit?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

robbienorris
I can edit it in the editor if thats what you mean.

kastelic
Does the plugin come with any template tag that you can use to manually insert the share buttons, rather than autmatically? If so you can insert them where you want using a hook. The other option would be to modify the plugins files to wrap the share buttons in a div with a class or id so that you can move it with CSS as catrina suggested.