Sign in to follow this  
antonyw

How do I move the 'other links' list in the 'sidebar login' plugin

antonyw

Hi, Catrina very kindly offered the following slution to this issue: ul.sidebarlogin_otherlinks {margin-top: 60px;} It appeared to work at first but i must have been mistaken. I want to move the 'other links' in the sidebar login widget down and clear of the login button or the logged-in avatar. As you can see at www.transitionstrategy.co.uk, it looks a bit messy Thank you in advance for any help

antonyw
It seems Catrina's fix works on a non buddypress site www.aprilios.net but not on the following site with Buddypress www.transitionstrategy.co.uk

Rob
As I mentioned in your other query, Buddypress takes control. Sidebar Login (which I wanted to use too) no longer functions perfectly in Buddypress 1.2.9 or 1.5. I'd suggest writing the plugin author and asking what he can do to fix it. Clearly, he needs to update.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

antonyw
OK, I think i made a mistake and had two contradictory copies of the code below in my custom code section. Anyway, I have placed the code below - as suggested CORRECTLY by Catrina and now it works perfectly even with buddypress. www.transitionstrategy.co.uk /* sidebar login links posn. */ .widget_wp_sidebarlogin ul.sidebarlogin_otherlinks { margin-top: 65px; } Thanks for your help with that