Sign in to follow this  
larrystammen

Header Height

larrystammen

I'm using a drop down plugin at the top of the header that takes away about 40-50px. Well it doesn't actually take it away, it overlays it with a solid black bar. How can I increase the area above my logo accordingly so that it properly balanced; i.e., an equal about of space both above and below the logo?

Jenny
Can you please provide a link to your site so I can check it out? Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

larrystammen
Yes. It's hillsborok12.com [i]Edit by simple_mama: Removed username/password for security purposes.[/i]

Jenny
First, make sure you don't accept an answer until your problem is resolved. When you accept an answer, it shows other mods that they don't need to check the thread any longer. :) Second, please send me the username and password via message Thanks!

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

larrystammen
Sorry, still learning the ropes...in fact so much so that I don't even know what you mean by "via message."

Jenny
haha it's okay! :) Just click my name for my profile and then send me a message.