Sign in to follow this  
robtew

HELP!!! Need to Remove Date Stamp and Admin Stamp - Platform Pro

robtew

The search results for platform pro display the date and poster (admin) stamp. How do I remove that info? I just want the title and part of the content to display but want to hide the date posted and the admin/poster.

Jenny
Please try entering this in your CSS (Custom Code -> Custom CSS). I'm not 100% sure this will work so please check other posts pages to make sure everything is displaying correctly. [code]body.search #metabar {display:none;}[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

robtew
Didn't work. It actually removed the body text (partial content). When I goto your site and do a search for "mama" - the first thing that pops up is "Wordpress Blog Hacked?..." and below that is: by JENNY on SEPTEMBER 19, 2011 ?· 0 COMMENTS AND 3 REACTIONS What's displayed below (by JENNY on SEPTEMBER 19, 2011 ?· 0 COMMENTS AND 3 REACTIONS) is what I want to remove. The title and body/content can stay. Thank you and love your beautiful site Simple Mama!

robtew
If you go to www.fivestarsurgeons.com and type in "beverly hills" in the search bar - the post stamp and admin info show up. I want that removed. Also, how do I redisplay the body text? It got removed after I inputted that code.

Jenny
To make the excerpt text redisplay, just delete the code I gave you above (and save). Make sure you delete the whole thing (and only the code I gave you in case you have anything else in there). [code]body.search #clip-meta {display:none;}[/code] OR, if that doesn't work, erase it and add this: [code]body.search .clip .metabar {display:none;}[/code] Hopefully one of those works. It's important to remove any code that doesn't work because it can mess up future help we try to provide. Thank you for the comliments on my site too! :) Oh and if you can't get the body text to come back, please paste your complete custom CSS code here in between [ code ] [ /code ] tags (remove the spaces between the brackets).

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

robtew
The bottom one worked like a charm! body.search .clip .metabar {display:none;}

seriousprod
Thanks, @simple_mama! This is exactly what I'd been looking for.