Sign in to follow this  
cesco31

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT Layout Editor

cesco31

The Layout Editor now is lock, it doesn't let me to change nothing. I tray Select Layout To Edit, I try to select Reset Layout To Default, but dosn't work.... please help me

Rob
Have you added any plugins? Try disabling each one, one at a time, checking to see if the problem is fixed after each one. It could also be that one of them has become outdated by other changes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

cesco31
It doesn't let me to change the Template Setup, the Layout Mode.... I can not change even the logo of my web site www.panamaviaggi.com It's similar to this problem: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/7200/platform-pro-template-setup-no-drag-and-drop-visible./p1 It's like if the bottom aren't working in the browser ...... HELP ME PLEASE

Rob
Is PlatformBase activated? If not, please activate that. If you have any plugins, please deactivate them. Where is your site hosted? GoDaddy? Free or cheap hosting? Do you have anything checked on Dashboard > PlatformPro > Misc. Settings ? If so, which? Or can't that be seen either? Let me know which versions of PlatformPro, PlatformBase and WordPress you have installed.

cesco31
Thanks I deavtivaded all plugin, and now it's working!!!!!!!!

Rob
Great. Now, you can reactivate one plugin at a time and see if it changes things. Usually plugin conflicts cause this problem. But not all plugins do it. We just need to find the one that caused this problem and delete that one. Then the rest will likely work fine.