Sign in to follow this  
ciaphuas

Review duplicate pages in footer

ciaphuas

On the footer of my website http://www.blamza.com. It says 'Pages', then list all the pages I created. Then it says 'Stay in Touch' with the exact same list of pages. Their is no point having two sets of the same pages. I want to remove one of the lists. How do I do this?

kastelic
Appearance -> Widgets Remove one from one of the footer widgets.

ciaphuas
I don't have any widgets in my footer and I never did.

Rob
Actually, you do, but just don't know it. You need to replicate 4 out of the 5 sections in the footer. Where you have the list, you need to add whatever content you wish... OR... you may just leave it empty and use 4 sections. Each section is actually a widget and you can add any one you like, though some may cause problems of width, height, color, etc. The second list, BTW, is coming from the Pages section.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ciaphuas
A silly way to do footers, but I'll accept it. Now how do you add content under the 'More' widget. According to the docs it says if it will be anywhere it would be in the appearance-> foot options...but on iBlog it is not there

Danny
Hi Ciaphuas, If you want to add content to the "More" widget, go to iBlogPro Settings --> Sidebar Options --> Welcome Message. Add whatever you want in the text area and it should appear in the More widget in the footer.

Please search our forums, before posting!