Sign in to follow this  
arraymedia

Extra line at bottom of content area

arraymedia

I would like to remove the gray (in my case) separator line that appears at the bottom of the content area just above the Twitter line and the footer. It appears on every page, and while thin, is unnecessary in my opinion. If possible I would like to do this in a way that won't interfere with further Platform Pro upgrades in the future, so a Dashboard setting (if it exists) is definitely what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Danny
HI, Can you post me a link to your site please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob
Add the following line to your Custom Code CSS Rules: [code].fpost {border:0}[/code]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

arraymedia
Thanks rangelone! That was exactly the right fix, no other side effects at all, either.

Rob
Glad it worked!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ilonka65
Hello, I would like to do the same thing on my page www.angelpresses.com You can see the horizontal line under main nav bar and further down the page aswell

revoltoid
hello ilonka, whether this is the best solution, I don't know, but if you insert this code into the custom css rules, they will disappear. #nav_row.main_nav, ul.sf-menu ul li { border-bottom: 0 solid #E9E9E9; } hr, .fpost, .clip_box, .widget-title, #buddypress-page .item-list li, .metabar a, #morefoot .widget-title, #site #dsq-content h3 { border-bottom: 0 solid #E9E9E9; } maybe experts can suggest better solution but this certainly works.

ilonka65
that worked a treat, thanks!