Sign in to follow this  
marmaristasarim

Excerpt page showing fine on IE and Chrome but not showing aligned on Firefox. Requesting assistance

marmaristasarim

Hello The page where all posts show as excerpts (category page) are showing fine and aligned in IE and chrome but not so in Firefox. Why would it be like this? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated please. The link is : boatvoyage.com/category/boat-type-charter/motoryachts-charter/ Thank you in advance. :)

Rob
Presuming you're using a plugin to show the boxes with each yacht and the excerpt below, I note in looking at the source code in Firebug that the excerpt is in a table set to 100% width. Is there an option in the plugin, or CSS file for the plugin that can be adjusted? Firefox is simply picking up that 100% and overlapping one box over the other. IE and Chrome don't do that. They see each box as side by side.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

marmaristasarim
Thank you Rangelone. I will check that out. What you are saying makes good sense. Thanks again!

Rob
No problem.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

marmaristasarim
It was the table. I adjusted it to 90% and its sitting there fine. Thank you very much. :)