Sign in to follow this  
techhelper

Comment Form not Displaying

techhelper

Hey Guys, I have been through every option and I cannot find why. If you have a look at my homepage: http://techhelper.com.au/ Down below you can see the sharing options. If I activate the option for comments then the comment will also display on this page. (I've only activated the share options to illustrate it works for this thread). Now if we look at my blog page: http://techhelper.com.au/blog The comments & share options do not seem to be working on this page. Just to give you a bit of feedback on my settings: *Template Setup > Page Content Area - Main Content, Comment Form, Content Sharing Tool *Template Setup > Posts Page Content Area - Main Content, Posts Info, Pagination (There is no available/Disabled Options for Comment Form, Content Sharing tool * *Template Setup > Single Posts Content Area - Seems to allow everything. I know it must be something simple/right in front of my eyes but I have gone over all the options a hundred times and I seem to be blind to it. In Settings > Reading Front Page = Home Posts Page = Bolg Regards, Nick

Danny
Hi Nick, Can you check to see if "Hide Comment form" is ticked on the editor for This is a new Blog posts? If it isn't ticked, would you mind sending me a PM with access to your sites wp-admin, so I can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

techhelper
Hi Danny, Nope, that is not ticked. I will send you a PM shortly. Cheers, Nick PS. Great to see another Man United Supporter ;-)

Danny
Hi Nick, After you give me access to your site, I found that the issue was related to your Permalink structure, you had it set to /home. I have now changed this to /%category%/%postname%/ and you are now able to see your comments and comment form.

Danny
No problem at all, especially for a fellow Man United fan :D