Sign in to follow this  
dsekulovic

Feature Set not working on Blog page

dsekulovic

When I activate the FEATURES slider on the blog page it plays all the FEATURES and not just the SET that was selected on the BLOG page. For a similar (or maybe different) reason I cannot get widget logic to work on the BLOG page. Widgets will only show up if they span the whole website. Using the BLOG pages id will just make it disappear. (Widget logic works perfectly on all other pages) Is there a solution or a workaround. Thanks

Rob
Hi what's the URL for your site. Make sure each slide is set to a specific set. Also, make sure that in your Features Settings (PlatformPro Settings > Feature Settings) you have the default set selected. Check the plugins you're using and deactivate them, one by one, checking to see if widget logic works in between, by refreshing the page with a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5). As you go through likely you'll find something that conflicts.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

dsekulovic
Hi, got the feature to work, thanks! But Widget Logic is killing me, I does not want to work on the Blog page, this is the page: http://apiqe.com/news/

dsekulovic
is_home() did it... although its not the home page,