Sign in to follow this  
ngudan

Text width is wider than site elements on full-width mode

ngudan

Hi there, For some reason the text in 'full-width' mode is wider than all the site elements. Here's the link: http://www.youmarketing.com.au/youmarketing/ Is there any CSS rules that I can apply to reduce the width of the text area and have it align with the rest of the site? Thank you.

Danny
Hi Ngudan, I think this is becuase its copied and pasted text and has not actually been written, I have ran into this error before and its actaully an error with Wordpress and not the theme itself. But to be sure, can you remove that text and actually type something in place of it and save it. So we can see if it's all aligned?

Please search our forums, before posting!

ngudan
Hi Danny, I've typed content in manually and have saved it - the same problem seems to persist. Any ideas? Thanks.

Danny
After looking at your site, there are some elements that are set to a higher width than other elements and this is causing the text to appear the way it is. If you add this to your CSS rules in Platform --> Custom Code, it should correct the issue. .fullwidth #pagelines_content #column-main { width: 900px !important; } .fullwidth #pagelines_content #column-wrap { width: 900px !important; }

ngudan
Wow. You were spot on with that code - it certainly fixed the problem. Thank you very much Danny and really appreciate the prompt response. Much appreciated!

Danny
No problem, glad its working for you!