Sign in to follow this  
drwatson

public views of questions

drwatson

Hi, I will not have the question i wrote in this developer forum be for public viewing. There are some customer projects with the url i adding in the forum for support things. A customer found a history of question from his website over google with pagelines. Could i do something to hide this questions from public? Thanks! Larry

Danny
Hi Larry, I don't think there is anything you can do, as its the way the support forum is set out but I will bring your concerns to the attention of the administrators.

Please search our forums, before posting!

drwatson
Hi Danny, Thanks for feedback. That would be nice to ask the admins about that. Could you inform me please when you have more information please? I would love that all my question only be in the dev forum. regards larry

Danny
Hi Larry, I have bookmarked this post and as soon as I know anything, i'll post here to inform you. Thanks Danny

Simon
We can remove the url from the post if you like. The whole point of this forum is that it is indexable so other people can find solutions to common questions.

drwatson
Hi pross, this is a solution, please remove the urls. thanks!

Danny
Hi DrWatson, Do you want all the links from all your posts removed ? If so I can get started on it for you, in future when posting links to sites you need assitance with, you could try using the tiny url or something similar.

drwatson
Hi danny, yes please, remove all links, this is OK for me! in the future i will use tiny urls... thanks!

drwatson
Hi Danny, You told me that you can remove all the url links in my posts? Could you do that for me or have a possibility that i can do by myself? Thanks for feedback!

Danny
Im doing this for you now, however it may take some time you have posted a lot of links.

Danny
I replied to your PM, I have now AFAIK removed all links, if you find anymore please contact the helpdesk hello@pagelines.com