Sign in to follow this  
ant3840

Genki Hierarchy?

ant3840

Hey guys I'm looking for use some kind of hierarchy on the comments I get in my site from YOUTUBE. I really car about my design and make everything clear and easy to read an follow the comment but I'm using the genki plugin and everything look non organize . Thank you in advance and sorry for my english. Agustin Tash http://www.aprendermagiagratis.com

ant3840
No I don;'t Know another one, could you tell me the name of something similar. =) Thanks in advance Agustin

catrina
I'm searching for alternative plugins but Genki is the only one I can find. What issue is the plugin having? Is it just an issue with the appearance of the comments?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ant3840
I can't find an alternative either. The problem is that the comments are disorganized and difficult to follow, because they are not set up in a hierarchy format. I want people to be able to easily read all of the comments and responses, and if the answer to comment #5 falls at #35 on the list, it's not really possible to follow the dialogue. thanks for your help, I am still looking for an answer or alternative. :)

ant3840
Yes I leve you a perfect example here http://www.aprendermagiagratis.com/sorteo-trucos-magia-bicycle-iphone/ if you see the comments the number 3 "ivancheese" he make the question on Youtube but I answered in "the site" for other part in the Comment 6 "MagoRodrigo11 " he make the comment in youtube and i Answered in you tube, but you can read my comment in the position 9 "aprendermagiagratis" and you see the first word in mi comment is youtube and "his" name. In this way is Imposible to read and is really painfully to fallow the trad of all for the users. Thank you in advance and like always sorry for my english. Agustin

catrina
Did you already try this plugin on another WordPress theme (like Twenty Ten) to see if it works properly?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ant3840
No i didn't, i would love if i could FIX this for sure. because look :-q Thanks for your help

Kate
I would do as Catrina recommended, testing it in TwentyTen. If it appears the same as it does with Pagelines, then it's best to contact the plugin developer for assistance, as it would be a plugin not a PL issue.

ant3840
Ok thanks, I send a message but NEVER get any response form them. =(