Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Features functionality (including editing features) frozen/disabled

Ian

Two symptoms of my particular problem are 1) that clicking on the feature numbers doesn't scroll to the next feature, and 2) when in the dashboard, I cannot edit any of the features. Clicking to edit the feature does nothing. Generally it feels like the features functionality is "frozen" so-to-speak. The member named "pross" was very helpful to someone else. It seemed that the fix was ensuring that plugins were updated. Mine are all updated, so I'm a bit at a loss. I am using an iMac 27" and Safari. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Ian

Rob
Ian, can you provide a link to your site? Thanks. Seeing the issue helps us diagnose problems.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Ian
I feel like a goof, but, after stepping away from the computer for a few hours (don't recall if I shutdown Safari or the whole computer), the situation seems to have resolved itself. I will keep working with it over the next couple of days and see if the problem returns. Thanks for your willingness to help. Ian P.S. the site is www.Called2Communicate.com

Rob
Ian, two things: 1. Browsers cache content, and have to be given a hard refresh sometimes to clear the cache and see what you've just done. 2. Stepping away from a computer is always a good idea. Better yet is going out for a good drink, whether alcoholic or not. Even a glass of ice cold water can refresh the mind, clearing it's cache! Glad it's fixed.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur