Sign in to follow this  
chisim11

How to avoid seeing names on the Feature slider when hovering over them.

chisim11

Would like to have the The default names "welcome to platform pro", "make and impression", "you tube" not showing. The name on the pages has been changed but for some reason the default names still appear. Thanks

Kate
Hi Chisim11, Have you changed the inner images as well?

chisim11
Pls refer to amazingworldproperties.com. Need to add pics on all those 20 feature small boxes underneath the video/pics but not sure how. and also need to remove their names so they dont show when I hover over them. Additional Question: I'm able to increase the height of the video via > PlatformPro Settings >Feature Settings> Feature area Height and maintain video quality and resolution. But unfortunately, cannot find another way to increase the width without having to increase width on the embedded code. Any solutions for these??? Thanks

Rob
In response to the first part of your query, in Dashboard > Features for each slide, there's a section down a bit on the settings [b]Feature Thumb (50px by 30px)[/b]. There's an option to remove, and another to upload your image, but, you need to resize the image to 50x30. The names, I'm afraid escape me. It looks like it's simply picking up the file name of the image. As for the width, by default, the featured slider is 100% of the Global Content Width. This is set in Dashboard > PlatformPro > Layout Editor. You can widen or narrow there.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

chisim11
Rangelone, I'm at the Feature Settings > Feature Navigation Mode >Feature Thumbs (50px by 30px) but cannot find anywhere in this section where I can upload images. Regarding the Layout Editor, it has been maxed out to 1200width, however, I tried to increase width on the embedded code but the video will not increase width. Not sure why. The video as well as the pics have same width of 1200. Another question, Let me ask you...doesn't the carousel do the same thing as the feature silder on the site.? Thanks,

Rob
Okay... I'm not sure why you're in the wrong place, but... you're in the wrong place. Not PlatformPro settings. You need to be in the Feature Section on the dashboard.. left column... ABOVE the PlatformPro settings link. You must edit the feature slide.... Where you placed your image or your video. Scroll down, to the area where it provides the option to upload the thumbnails. I didn't realize that you had maxed out the width, but with 20 slides, I'm not surprised. The Carousel does not do the same thing. It picks up the featured image providing both a smaller thumbnail as well as a hypertext link to the associated article. It cannot provide a link to the larger image or video that the Slider provides.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur