Sign in to follow this  
michaeljaekel

Setting content for Feature Slider in Header

michaeljaekel

Hi, I set an Feature Slider to my Header - works perfect. But I wonder how to set the content (feature-set) that should be shown in the header feature slider. At the moment I can't really controll which feature set is shown. Seems that the last edited feature set ist selected. Thank you for your assitance. Michael

michaeljaekel
Or just the same problem: if I place a feature-slider component in them template for post pages - how can I set up the content (feature-set) for that? Thanks. Michael

Gavin_
Not sure i completely get you - but heres an answer. Within the features is the option to add categories to the posts. Create a category for the page you would like a Feature to appear on ie "Home" Create different categories for different pages or sets. On the actual page in edit mode you will notice towards the bottom of the page are pagelines options - there will be one for features and using the menu you can select the category that you want to appear for that page - ie "Home" hope that helps.

michaeljaekel
@gavin_launchpad Thanks, that works for the template "Single Post Page". Adding Features to the template and selecting a feature set for that unique post shows fine result. BUT: I want to add a PageLine Feature to the template "Post Pages". After adding the Features at the template setup, there is a feature slider shown but I can not find where to define which feature set will be used for that slider. Seems to be somewhat random. Same for the header: adding a feature slider to the header template will bring up a nice feature at the header section, but I can not find how to set the wanted feature set. Sorry for confusing you ...

Gavin_
on the page where the feature is to appear - go into edit mode - beneath where you edit the page are custom fields sections there you will see pagelines meta settings within that you will see the feature settings and the ability to choose which set should appear