Sign in to follow this  
creativelearning

Download Older Theme versions?

creativelearning

Hello, is there a link somewhere where you can download older versions of themes? I am having some conflicts with an update I just made to a plugin and I would like to revert back!

Rob
Have you asked the plugin author for an update, showing him his conflict? At present, we don't seem to offer archived themes. I'd suggest however, you write also at http://www.pagelines.com/contact/

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

creativelearning
Thank you for the help. I would consider you make this an option. Sometimes it is not known what will happen until we upgrade. Although I should I have made a backup. But I have contacted the developer but until it is corrected my sight is not working right.

Rob
If I may suggest to everyone, applicable to anything we download... ALWAYS download things to different locations or folders to ensure that you have a save archived copy. However, I must admit, I too have made the mistake of overwriting a previous edition.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

creativelearning
I do not see a place to download. Would you happen to know where that may be?

Simon
Yes I can send you an archived version, they are not publicly available, email me simon@pagelines.com

creativelearning
Hi Simon, I emailed you but haven't heard back. Is there anything else I need to provide?