Sign in to follow this  
chisim11

Margins out of whack!!

chisim11

Problem: The main nav as well as the feature boxes appear to be too far to the left. The only way for me to fix this is to make the pictures bigger which in turn will expand and will align(sort of) with the main nav and the feature boxes. Unfortunately, the images get too stretch out and lose resolution. Any assistance will be appreciated.

chisim11
sorry, site amazingworldproperties.com

kastelic
You can adjust the nav to be centered but you have to do so using exact pixel widths. Example: #primary-nav{ width:974px; margin: 0 auto; } As for the Feature Slider, you can adjust the height of it in PlatformPro Feature Settings. This will allow you to expand the width of your features without stretching them.

chisim11
Kastelic, Thanks. Made some height adjustments. The main nav appears to be better/more centered but the 6 small boxes underneath the pics/features, for some reason, no matter what I do they still show up too far to the left. I currently have on the layout editor (main column 720px and SB1 at 320px). I wonder if I should just change the configuration to no columns and just the main column to 1040px. Will that make a difference? And last but certainly not least..... Is it possible on pagelines to have full width pics that take the whole screen? An example: www.trump.com

kastelic
If you would like to move the feature footer thumbnails try this code: [code] #feature-footer{ margin-left:31px; margin-top:5px; } [/code] You can have full-width images in your background by attaching it to the body tag, example: [code] body{ background: url(YOUR_IMG) no-repeat fixed; } [/code] But you will also have to make some elements transparent so the bg shows through.

chisim11
1st code worked good. aligned. Thanks! 2nd response: not sure how about making elements transparent. Way above my paygrade. So, do you and the folks that respond to members' questions...do you guys work for pagelines? How does that work?