Sign in to follow this  
jntree

Moving Carousel location

jntree

I have Platform Pro, latest version, and I'm using the carousel page with next gen gallery. Everything is working fine, but I want to change the location for the carousel. It's currently either at the top, or the bottom of the page, based on the template setting in admin. But I want it right in the middle of my page, half way down. I have a page full of content, and I want the carousel in the middle of that content. So is there html code that I can place in my page to manually insert the carousel in between my copy that is already there? I could put it in between

tags, for example. Please help.

Jenny
Make sure you always include a link to your site in your question. It helps a lot. :) After reading your question it seems like you want something like: CONTENT CONTENT CAROUSEL CONTENT CONTENT I'm honestly not really sure if this can be done outside of custom PHP programming. You are welcome to see if anyone else has other ideas. Otherwise, I suggest contacting one of our programming Pros to see if they can help. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.