Sign in to follow this  
honeytrek

I signed up for Pro, but does not show Pro in my wordpress admin panel

honeytrek

Anyone know how i "link" up my account? I signed up for pro via the link inside wordpress, so i would have thought it would be automatic, but doesnt seem to be.

honeytrek
My blog is at http://HoneyTrek.com and my username on PageLines is HoneyTrek, same username on Wordpress.

jimtron
You need to download and install the pro version. When you log in to your account at Pagelines, click on the main page tab to see your downloads.

honeytrek
Jim, thanks so much for the response. Is there a way for me to do it through the WP interface (i.e on the page i clicked buy now on? http://smal.in/si/PageLinesScreenCap.png ) i would love to reduce the need to download and mess something up with unzipping and installing on the server. or is it so easy a monkey could do it, and not possible to mess it up?

jimtron
Sure thing. I'm new to Pagelines, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the only way to install it is to download it. But you don't need to use FTP...you can upload the theme via your WP control panel. Check out the read me file right by the download button. It's very simple.

Jenny
Yep! Just download it from this site and then upload it in Wordpress -> Appearance -> Themes -> Install Themes -> Upload

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.