Sign in to follow this  
cvandyck

Accenting individual words in a heading

cvandyck

How do I accent, bold or enlarge a single word out of a sentence or title. ... ie... In the sentence: This is Large. How do I make the word "Large" bold and 150% larger and blinking, but not the rest of the sentence?

cvandyck
yep .. got that .. could you give me a step by step of how / where i would insert that?

catrina
I'll use the example text you mentioned above and stylize it the way you described. This would be the code to use: [code]This is Large.[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cvandyck
got that .. perfect .. but where and how do i insert the code?

cvandyck
at risk of seeming totally inept, which i guess i am .. i cannot find out to navigate to the html editor on the post/page... also, i thought you only did that on the PlatformBase for some reason .. can you navigate me there?

kastelic
Does your editor look like this? http://imgur.com/ai1RR with the HTML and VIsual tabs at the top right?

cvandyck
no.. i am using pagelines platformPro .. I simply go to the "editor" on the Appearance tab

Rob
The editor is a simple Wordpress function. In Dashboard, on the left side, you have an option to edit Posts or Pages, or add them. As an experiment, please add a page and use the code provided either in the heading (title) area or the body and save. Now view the page and you will see it working.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

cvandyck
perfect.... so I have a variation on this... I have a page for connecting to external url links... how would I use that function to view them within my webpage .. ie... so after reading I would simply hit "Home" or some other page